Recent research shows that one teaspoon of unpasteurized honey can bust your immunity system.
Honey has strong antioxidants properties.
Eating a spoonful of honey is proven to help you with your work out given you a lot of energy.
Honey contains vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, as well as copper, iodine and zinc.
Using a little honey in place of sugar, every day lowers artery-clogging 30%, stop cholesterol from adhering to artery walls reducing the risk of heart disease.
1. In case of allergies, honey is beneficial. It is proved that if you eat from local area, honey may help prevent your seasonal allergies.
2. Honey is also effective in end the irritation that triggers the cough reflex. A daily dose of 2tbs of honey –which is loaded with antimicrobial compounds – kills almost 100% viruses and bacteria.
3. Honey is providing to be good to our skin. It can be applied on the skin for 20 or 30 minutes as moisturizing mask. Be sure you wash your faces with worm water.
4. Due to its anti-inflammatory effect honey will help to heal the wounds more quickly.
5. By applying honey to your fresh cut it may prevent infection. Many types of bacteria can’t survive in honey and tissue can grow back.
6. New study shows that, honey used internal may help cure ulcers. The benefit of honey is that not only prevents infections from occurring but actually honey accelerates the healing process.
IMPORTANT: Due to the risk of infant botulism, a rare and serious form of food poisoning, never give honey to a child under 1 year age.