You were tenacious and ambitious and results have rapidly developed. You’ve reached your goal, and now you have the ideal weight.
However two goals remain to be achieved, namely:
a) You must maintain your ideal weight;
b) You must get rid of loose skin.
If in terms of weight maintenance, weight that was achieved with so much effort, you have a coherent program of diet and exercise, but loose skin may be a problem that gives you headaches. The most affected sections of the body are your neck, face (chin), tights, abdomen and under arms.
Fortunately, there are several exercises that can help you tightening the skin of these body areas. In addition, these exercises will strengthen the muscles in those areas.
In the weight loss process is inevitable to have an excess of skin in the inner thigh areas. To get rid of the saggy look, you need to perform some exercises.
- – First, lie down on the right side having your right leg bent at an angle of 90 degrees and with your left leg stretched over it.
- – Supports you in the right elbow and try to lift your torso as much as possible, keeping all the time, the left leg stretched. At some point, you will feel a gentle stretch in the inner thigh.
- – Stop and hold in this position for about 5 seconds, then return to the starting position.
- – Repeat this exercise at least 10 times and move to the other leg.
It is absolutely necessary to do exercise that will strengthen and tone your abdominal muscles. Only in this way, you can get rid of the excess skin accumulated in the weight loss process.
- – Lie on your back with both legs bent at an angle of 90 degrees, and the hands under your head.
- – Slowly raise your torso off the floor, but without bending your neck forward.
- – Stay in this position for a few seconds and slowly return to your starting position. For good results, you should repeat this simple exercise at least 10 times daily.
The loose and saggy skin of the arms is perhaps one of the most visible one. Luckily applying some easy and simple exercises such as overhead stretches can help you get rid of this unwanted surplus.
- – Take one dumbbell in each hand with your arms stretched along your body sitting comfortably with your back straight.
- – Slowly raise your arms in front of you keeping them straight with the palms inward.
- – Stay in this position a few seconds and then slowly raise the dumbbells overhead,
- – Hold them for a few seconds and lower your arms slowly until dumbbell reach the ear level.
- – Stay in this position for a few seconds and return to the starting position. You should repeat this exercise at least 10 -15 times to get the best results.
Your Neck and Chin:
Double chin is the unfortunate result of excess skin, and is actually the most visible side effect of weight loss diet. You need to focus on this area if you want to eliminate the ungainly effect of the sagging skin otherwise your efforts are totally compromised.
- – First, you should stand with your arms slightly stretched along your body.
- – Let your head back slightly until your eyes are looking at the ceiling. Avoid bending the neck.
- – Stay in this position for a few seconds and open and close your mouth several times until you feel a gentle stretch in your chin muscles.
- – You need to repeat this exercise between five and ten times daily.
WARNING: It is highly recommended to consult your family doctor or any other medical professional prior starting these exercises.